We offer on site sharpening and repair service with no appointment necessary and a one day turn around time (Same day sharpening will be offered when available)
With all our sharpening, we take care to remove the smallest amount of metal necessary to provide you with the edge best suited for your knife.
We now offer two types of sharpening:
STANDARD SHARPENING (BY BELT)
$3.00 per blade up to 10"
$5.00 blades 10" and up
* Recommended for European, Chinese, or American made knives. We Sharpen using ceramic and leather belts.
WATERSTONE SHARPENING BY HAND
* Recommended for Japanese made, custom and finer knives. We sharpen by hand using Japanese waterstones.
- Paring knives - $4.00
- Utility and boning knives - $6.00
- Santokus and chef knives - $8.00
- Slicers and chef knives 10”+ – $10.00
Yanagibas, Usubas, Debas and other single-beveled knives start at $20.00, price may increase according to knife’s condition.
$10.00 - 20.00 Depending on condition
* REPAIRS - We welcome all blade repairs, and very rarely see knives which cannot be repaired. Most small repairs will be included in the price of a regular sharpening, others will be assessed individually. We do not repair handles.
* PLEASE CLEAN KNIVES PRIOR TO SHARPENING